So.. that's monster.
I don't know what to say really. If you listen closely you can hear Em still has that skill that made the world fall before him back in late 90's and early 00's.
But his flow.. listen to his last 3-4 songs.. that same flow. I'm a huge fan of this man, I grew up listening practically nothing but him. But I must be real.. this ain't cutting it. This is nowhere near good and when I say good I meant ''Eminem good'', not regular good.
He can easily make better raps than most of rappers out there right now (or maybe I just hate most of their raps.. could be either way) but he can't bring it on that next level where you say ''DAAAMNNN.. now that's a song I wanna rock to in my rocking chair when I'm 90''.
I don't know what's wrong.. what's really missing, but something is. Maybe he needs some new people around him, some competition. There's still that song with Kendrick Lamar.. maybe he will try to prove he's the best on that one... we'll see.
Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar